Rent an Orbea from Eat Sleep Cycle and enjoy a machine from the Basque country on Catalan soil. Orbea’s have been ridden to victory by the likes of Iban Mayo, Pedro Delgado & Samuel Sanchez; you can choose from the endurance Avant M30 or the racers Orca M20 for your bike hire Girona.
Orbea Avant M30
With a lightweight carbon frame-set, Shimano 105 11-speed components and Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher wheel-set, the Avant M30 is the best set-up for those riders looking for a comfortable ride whilst not sacrificing performance.
Orbea Orca M20
With upgraded Shimano Ultegra 11-speed components and Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher wheelset, the Orca M20 has a more aggressive geometry suitable for those riders looking for extra speed and that racier feel.
Worx RA SL
The Worx RA SL is for riders 4’9″- 5’2″/149 – 158 cm who want a lightweight ride without compromising on fit. This bike is custom built for smaller riders and comes complete with 160 mm cranks, 36 cm handlebars and a Shimano 105 groupset.
Rental prices are the same as for the Orbea Avant M30.
Bike Hire Girona: Prices
- We set your saddle height & fit your pedals when you collect the bike.
- All bikes come with a mini pump, saddle bag, spare tube, patch kit & tyre levers. If you use the spare tube there is a €5 charge to replace it.
- Bring your own pedals, helmet, bottles, shoes (and saddle if you are a lady!)
- Full bike geometry set up for €20.
- We can show you the best routes that Girona has to offer with our Tour Guiding service, or Self-Guided packages.
How to Book
Email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Height of each rider and preference for Orca or Avant
- Collection date and drop off date
We will get back to you with availability and details of how to pay.
Collecting Your Bike
You will need to present photo ID when you collect the bike and sign our Client Waiver. You can collect and drop off your bike during our shop opening hours:
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 12 noon & 4 pm – 7 pm
Weekends: 9 am – 11 am & 4 pm – 6 pm.
How to Find Us
Find us at Carrer de la Cort Reial, 11, in the heart of Barri Vell: