A bucket list Italian Cycling Challenge. We ride from two locations: Corvara in the Dolomites and Bormio in the Italian Alps. Tackle the iconic slopes of the Passo Stelvio, enjoy the beauty of the Alta Valltellina region and test your legs on the roads of the Maratona Dolomiti.
Dolomites Cycling Challenge Itinerary
An Epic itinerary for the seasoned cyclist with their climbing legs on. We ride the infamous Maratona del Dolomiti course: Passo Pordoi, Passo Campolongo, Passo Gardena, Passo Sella, Passo Falzarego, Passo Giau, Passo Valparola. We ride west to Bormio on an epic point-to-point ride ending with an ascent of the mighty Passo Stelvio. We tackle the Passo Mortirolo and the Passo Gavia. That’s 450 km, 11,000 m of elevation and 10 glorious mountain passes.
Enjoy 3* Hotels and Italian hospitality the Hotel Ladina in Corvara and the Hotel Nevada in Bormio (subject to availability at time of booking).
- 24th – 29th July 2018
- 11th – 16th September 2018
- 6 day, 5 night Challenge from €1,699
- 5 nights 3* hotel accommodation
- Access to the Hotel Wellness Centre & Spa in Bormio
- Buffet breakfast every morning
- Ride nutrition & coffee stops
- Roadside lunch served by the Eat Sleep Cycle Team
- 3 course dinner every night
- 6 day fully supported ride itinerary
- Dedicated Eat Sleep Cycle support crew
- Mechanic to tune your bike every evening
- Bike Hire
- Airport transfers
What´s Not Included
- Travel Insurance
To book your ride email email@example.com