Our luxury food & cycling holiday invites a party of the senses. If you love food and you love cycling, you’re in for one incredible, delicious trip.
Our 5 day, 6 night itinerary covers 300 km of perfectly paved quiet roads, taking you to exquisite destinations to sample some of Catalunya´s finest food.
The tour is based out of Girona; enjoy luxury accommodation in a boutique city centre hotel and make the most of Girona´s numerous local bars and restaurants in the afternoons and evenings.
Our itinerary takes you to the Emporda region to taste wine in the only bodega still using the traditional methods, we ride to the Costa Brava and taste the freshest seafood from the mediterranean, we taste snails (a local delicacy), we sample traditional Catalan cooking and watch the sunset over Girona. We eat the world´s best chocolate croissant in the foothills of the Pyrenees.
- 23th – 29th July 2017
- Please enquire for other dates in 2017
- €1499 per person
- 6 night’s 4* hotel accommodation for two (see below for single supplement)
- 5 days fully guided and supported cycling
- Support vehicle whenever required with ride nutrition, mechanical assistance and a ride home just in case!
- Breakfast buffet every day
- Lunch on the 5 ride days
- 3 course dinners on 2 evenings in special locations
- Wine Tasting
- Girona Food Tour
- Airport transfer to and from Girona airport
- With single supplement €1899 per person
- Rent an Orbea bike from us
- Airport transfers from Barcelona, enquire for price
For a more detailed itinerary and to book email us at firstname.lastname@example.org