We offer competitive self-guided packages to help you to discover the best of Girona in the time that you have in this beautiful region.
When you book with us we’ll work with you to make sure we give you a cycling itinerary best suited to your level and holiday aims. Regardless of the distance you’d like to cover we’ll make sure you see the variety of landscape Girona has to offer as well as taking in flatter or hillier routes as you desire.
- Level 1 – Leisure – Up to 50 km, rolling terrain. For the leisure cyclist
- Level 2 – Intermediate – Up to 80 km, rolling terrain & climbs. For the regular cyclist
- Level 3 – Advanced – Around the 100 km mark, lots of climbing. For the avid club cyclist
- Level 4 – Epic – Over the 120 km mark, some serious climbing. For avid club cyclists & racers
We work with Girona’s best accommodation providers to offer a range of quaility accommodation to suit your budget and style. Think luxury city centre boutique hotel or live like a local in a quality city centre apartment.
- City center accommodation (your choice of 3* or 4* hotel or apartment)
- Route package (route cards & garmin computer pre-loaded with your routes)
- Welcome & orientation from the Eat Sleep Cycle team
- Access to Eat Sleep Cycle Club social events & group rides
- Bike Hire
- Sports massage & physio treatments
- Spa treatments
For a quote email firstname.lastname@example.org