Our mountain mystery tour is our classic micro-adventure. We ride from Girona high into the mountains to enjoy a night of tranquility in a luxury guesthouse in the little village of La Pobla de Lillet. We indulge in a home cooked feast, enjoy the spa facilities & while away the evening with a bottle or two of local wine. The next day we enjoy some hard-earned descending, enjoy the best chocolate croissant in Catalunya and make it back to Girona in time for an evening beer. Micro-bliss.
Over the two days we ride 256 km and climb 4,500 m.
- €269 per person
- 21st – 22nd October
- On demand for group bookings
- 1 night accommodation in a luxury guest house
- Use of the guest house spa facilities
- Home-cooked evening meal
- Breakfast of locally sourced produce
- 2 days of fully supported & guided rides
- Ride nutrition, lunch, chocolate croissant & coffee breaks
- Support van and driver
- Eat Sleep Cycle guides
- Celebratory return beers
- We can provide bike hire for €55 for the trip.
What’s not included
- Travel Insurance
To book your place or enquire about the next trip, email firstname.lastname@example.org