Ride north-west out of Girona towards the Pyrenees and enjoy 140 km of spectacular scenery. A Catalan finca provides a perfect base for two nights; eat poolside & enjoy a touch of rustic luxury.
On day 2 ride from the finca up to El Balcó de Catalunya and enjoy the breathtaking views from the Santuari de Santa Maria de Queralt at 1,200 meters.
The final night at the finca will be spent enjoying an al fresco barbecue before heading back to Girona on day 3, taking an alternative route home.
- Distance: approx 350 km over 3 days
- Departure: 9 am, Eat Sleep Cycle shop
- Cost: €399 per person
- Next trip: 30th September – 2nd October 2017
- 2 nights accommodation
- 3 fully-supported ride days
- Breakfast & evening meals
- Ride nutrition
- Support car
- We can provide bike hire
What’s not included
- Travel insurance
- Lunch is up to you. We will stop at cafes and restaurants en route.
- Coffee stops
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org.