There is no race on the planet like the Tour de France and being in the heart of it in the middle of summer should be number one on every cyclist’s bucket-list.
Our 5-day package takes you to the spa town of Bagnères-de-Luchon in the high Pyrenees. From here we’ll take you to 10 of the most epic cols you’ll ever do. As well as the famous Col du Tourmalet and Superbagnéres, there are other gems too like the Col du Portillon, the Col d’Aspet, the Col du Mente, Port du Bales and the Col d’Aspin.
As if that wasn’t enough, we will also see the pros at work during a key stage of the Tour de France, stage 12.
The rides total 450 km with approximatly 4,000 m climbing (rides can be adapted, depending on your level)
€999 per person.
- July 2018 (dates to be announced)
- 4 nights accommodation (shared bungalow in campsite)
- Hearty breakfast & ride food prepared by the Eat Sleep Cycle team
- Team leaders to guide throughout
- Full mechanical assistance and support vehicle
- Single room supplement
- Accommodation upgrade to 3* hotels (available for a group booking)
- Bike hire
What’s not included
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Lunch. You can choose from a “bocadillo” or 3 course “menu del dia” each day
Want to find out more?
Get in touch to request a brochure.
To book email us at email@example.com.