Combine cycling in the Pyrenees with watching the world’s greatest bike race. Based out of the French village of Bagnères du Luchon we ride the climbs in the area, soak up the Tour atmosphere and cheer on the riders as they race through.
Tour de France Cycling Itinerary
A cycling itinerary for Advanced and Intermediate riders seeking a challenge. Our 7-day package takes you to the spa town of Bagnères-de-Luchon in the high Pyrenees. From here we’ll ride the most epic cols you’ll ever do. As well as the famous Col du Tourmalet and Superbagnéres, there are other gems too like the Col du Portillon, the Col du Mente, Port du Bales and the Col d’Aspin.
As if that wasn’t enough, we will also see the pros at work during the key stages of the Tour de France, namely that murdeous stage 17 to Sant Lary Soulan and the day prior to it into Luchon from Carcassone.
How far you ride and how high you climb depends on you and the beauty of this trip is how flexible we can be.
We will be staying in beautiful wooden chalets at a wonderful campsite just outside the town of Luchon. It is one of the best-kept campsites in France and is only a few minutes walk from the town centre of Bagneres du Luchon.
- 22nd-28th July 2018
- 6 nights accommodation (shared bungalow in campsite)
- Return transfer to Luchon from Girona, Carcassone or Toulouse
- 6 hearty breakfasts & ride food prepared by the Eat Sleep Cycle team
- 4 roadside lunches (days 1, 2, 5 and 6)
- 4 evening meals (you are free to experiment on 2 nights)
- Team leaders to guide throughout
- Full mechanical assistance and support vehicle
What’s not included
- Travel insurance
- Dinner on the first and last nights (Sunday 22nd and Friday 27th)
To book email us at email@example.com.