Updated on 17.03.2020
We understand you may have questions about the Coronavirus & taking a cycling holiday with Eat Sleep Cycle.The safety of our guests and guides is our top priority & we are working with our guests on a case by case basis as the situation develops.
We are in communication with our local travel authorities, our insurance companies, other travel businesses and also staying on top of official communications from the origin countries of our guests including the UK, USA, Australia, Spain and Canada.
Our primary concern is the safety of our valued guests and we will follow advice from both local and guest country origin authorities. If these bodies advise against travel to the area of your tour during the time that your tour is scheduled we will communicate the next steps in accordance with our Terms & Conditions & obligations as a Travel Agency.
We are here to help should you have any questions about your upcoming tour, or are thinking about booking a cycling tour.
Updated Terms & Conditions for New Reservations for 2020
In light of the uncertainty we have updated our Terms & Conditions to offer guests risk-free reservations for 2020. These new conditions apply to all bookings made after 17.03.2020.
- Full refunds available up to 7-days before travel for all scheduled tours
- Full refunds available up to 30-days before travel for all custom tours
- Full refunds available up to 7-days before travel for all bike hire & girona service reservations.
See our updated terms & conditions online.
Am I Protected?
Eat Sleep Cycle S.L. is a registered Spanish Travel Agency, registration number ESB55305734. This includes financial coverage for losses in case of insolvency by Seguros Catalana Occidente, Policy Number: 8-6.673.112-A & Civil Liability insurance by AXA Seguros, Policy Number: 81701012.
What We’re Doing to Support the Fight Against Covid-19
We are staying up to date with & adhering to all guidance from our national Spanish & regional Catalan governments:
- Our Girona Hub is closed to the public & is now operating an online delivery service.
- A skeleton staff team are working on site, with others working from home when possible.
- We’re spreading a message of positivity to cyclists around the world: #keepriding (the turbo will do) & remember the good times riding with your loved ones – they’ll be back sometime soon!
How You Can Help
We have been overwhelmed by the messages of support from our guests – thank you so much, it really makes a huge difference to our team morale at this challenging time! If you’re able to, there are many things you can do to help us keep the wheels turning:
- Share your memories of cycling with Eat Sleep Cycle on your social media channels! Tag us @eat_sleep_cycle & use #keepriding
- Look ahead to your next cycling trip – book a bike, book a tour for 2020 or even for 2021 – we’ve updated our Terms & Conditions to offer risk free booking for all new reservations. Browse our tours today!
- Treat yourself to a new kit day on our online shop, or why not order a brand new bike?! Our postal service is running as normal & we’re delivering for free to our Girona community.
Stay positive & keep dreaming those cycling dreams – see you all on the other side!
Lee & Louise
Our team is available to help on +34 972 754 301, Toll Free from USA & Canada on +1 888 234 72 14 or on WhatsApp at +34 660 867 168, or email us at [email protected]