Secure your place on a late season 2019 Eat Sleep Cycle tour with a fully refundable €100 deposit.
Whether you’re dreaming of racking up some quality miles in Girona, thinking about a luxury tour of the south of France, or plotting a hardcore challenge riding across the Alps or the Pyrenees, we think we’ve got the perfect tour for every cyclist.
Special Offer For Your 2019 Cycling Tour
Whilst money may be tight over the festive season it doesn’t mean you need to delay booking your cycling holiday for 2019. Until 31st January 2019 you can secure your place on any of our scheduled tours with a €100 fully refundable deposit.
6 months before your tour departs a 50% deposit is due – up until this point we’ll give you your €100 deposit back if you change your mind about the tour or can no longer travel.
Give the Gift of Cycling
If there’s a special cyclist in your life why not treat them to the holiday of a lifetime? With four levels of tours for riders of different abilities to choose from, tour collections designed for riders of different tastes & inclinations & destinations to choose from all over Europe there’s a perfect Eat Sleep Cycle tour for you.
Browse our website or drop us an email with your requirements & we’ll be happy to help.
- The ‘big three’ mountain ranges: the Alps, the Pyrenees & the Dolomites are packed full of classic cycling climbs to tick off your bucket list.
- The Tour de France. There’s nothing like watching the world’s greatest bike race as it hits the high mountains, especially when you can attempt your own PR up the same climbs.
- If you’ve already conquered the cols it’s time to branch out and discover the hidden gems of European cycling. Cycle Trans-Picos, discover Pais Vasco, the Cevennes mountains, Andalucia & the Sierra Nevada.
- Looking for luxury? Whilst all of our tours offer quality hotels & excellent food, sometimes only 5* luxury will do. Try our new Tour of Provence, soak up la dolce vita in the Italian Lakes & watch out for our all new Gourmet Tour of Catalunya, coming soon!
- Try out a Gran Fondo Challenge. From the Paris Roubaix Challenge & the gravel roads of Tuscany in the Strade Bianche, to the excruciatingly hard slopes of La Purito, to newcomers like the Bonaigua Gran Fondo, these events provide the perfect motivation to train and excuse to travel with your bike.
Check out our Tour Calendar to find a tour to suit your travel dates.
How to Secure Your Tour Place
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch with any further information and with payment details for your €100 refundable deposit. Remember, 50% of the balance is due 6 months before your tour departs, but up until then we’ll give you your deposit back if you change your mind or can no longer travel.
This offer is valid until midnight on January 31st 2019 and can only be applied to scheduled tours as advertised on our website. This offer is not valid for private & bespoke tours.
Your €100 deposit is fully refundable until 6 months before the departure date of the tour.
6 months before the tour departs 50% of the balance is due, with the final balance due 2 months before the start date of your tour.