The La Purito sportive is Andorra’s answer to the Etape du Tour and with 5,200 metres of climbing packed into 145 kilometres it’s rightly dubbed the hardest mass-participation cycling event in Europe.
The climbs are among the most iconic in professional cycling and are regular fixtures in the Tour de France and the Vuelta A Espana as well as the Volta A Catalunya.
There are six categorised climbs in total and the parcours is the same as the Queen stage of the 2015 Vuelta, a day where Mikel Landa won in a time of 4 hours 34 minutes.
Eat Sleep Cycle are proud to announce that we’re taking eight people there in August 2017….though we have no intention to try and break Landa’s time!
As part of our 2-night package you’ll stay in Andorra the night before the big day, very close to the event HQ in Sant Julia de Loria.
And as traffic exiting Andorra after the event will be mayhem we’ve decided to stay the Sunday night so you can relax, unwind, enjoy a delicious meal and toast your amazing achievement.
We’ll look after your event registration, return transfers from Girona, dinner both nights (Sat/Sun), breakfast both mornings (Sun/Mon), ride nutrition, support on the road and your accommodation both nights. Bike rental for the weekend is an optional extra, but feel free to bring your own and we can transport it.
If interested, drop us a mail here at email@example.com
- 2 nights accommodation in a fabulous mountain lodge (8k downhill from the finish)
- Your transfers to and from Girona (departing Saturday Aug 5th, 11am, return Monday morning)
- 2 ESC support crew to offer service and food during the event
- Event registration (getting your timing chip, installing it on your bike
- Two comfortable air-conditioned vehicles to transport bags and bikes.
- 2 delicious evening meals (Sat/Sun) and 2 hearty breakfasts (Sun/Mon)
- All your ride food
- All the booking fees/logistics/organisation/faff!!
Pricing: €399 per person.
For more information and any question, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org